Friday, January 30, 2009

So we just had a some visitors at the house and as all good vacations should end.... We ended it with a little private carnival in the front yard. With a huge jump castle and cotton candy!!!! This is me with my protective eye wear. The machine throws it out all over. What a week! Tons of fun.





Everything else is just moving along. I am getting bigger and the little kiddo inside loves to kick around in there. I still have about three months to go and I can only imagine what is to come.



1 comment:

Mariah said...

Isn't weird how the alien inside seems to take over every spare inch of room. Next week I hit 37 weeks and will start the "Get out" chant and dance. The end is the greatest part of it all. :-)That jumping castle looked like a ton of fun! We have an indoor gym here filled with all different kinds of inflatables. It's a good summer destination for boys with TOO much energy. Take care of yourself and get some good side shots of the tummy posted.