Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Here we go......

All right it has officially started. So with the kid coming people have been asking me if i was going to start blogging so hey can keep up with the news. so here it goes. I thought that i would start now to get in the habit. Which really just means that i have to start taking a camera with me all the time. So here is the latest I am 16 weeks pregnant now and doing great. Let me answer the question i always get asked.... No I have not been sick at all. I am just one of the lucky ones. Just was really tired the first three months. Now i am hungry!!! We went ahead and put up some Christmas lights, cause I did not want to have do it in the snow. But I won't let Nic turn them on yet. So that is all for now. Let the blogging begin!!

3 comments:

Schagel Family said...

I am so happy to see you start a blog. I am really glad that you guys are doing well and that you are not sick. I (we) can't to see you guys for Christmas and then again in January. Take care, atlk to you soon.

Mariah said...

I'm so jealous! I'm sick the whole darn 9 months. I guess not being sick is probably better for your line of work. :) I've got a blog too, but it's not up and running very well yet. Someday I'll get it all figured out. Keep us posted on what you're having. Our wannabe blog is at maskeys.blogspot.com Take care

Bambi said...

It is good to hear you are doing so well. I wasn't sick either, just super exhausted for the first couple months. Are you going to find out what you are having?
I am jealous about the snow! I want snow!!