Saturday, December 6, 2008

Well so I am still working on the picture taking thing. Nic and I went to Vegas before Thanksgiving and met up with my mom and dad. While we were there we went and saw Le Reve' at the Wynn WOW. I love those shows!!!!! Nic was even impressed!!! P.s. it was not a nudey show. It was a cirque de soel(?spelling) kind of show. So the most exciting thing in my life right now is that I bought some maternity pants!!! Hoary!!! for stretchy pants. Apparently they have this new waist band thing amazing!!! I am loving it!!! They look like real jeans/pants but they stretch every where!!!! So I got them a little big so I would have room to grow is that wrong?.... haha Not much else happening here just working and getting ready for Christmas. When I go home I am going to have to have Shawn show me how to add pictures and make this look a bit better.

4 comments:

Schagel Family said...

No problam. I would love to help.
I am glad you are doing well and you had fun in Vegas. Jacob is very jelouse.
We can't wait to see you guys!

Sheffer's said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm glad your pregnancy is going well. I just recently got feeling better from the nausea. Yuck! when do you find out what you're having? :D

Sheffer's said...

I forgot to tell you, our blog address is supersheffam.blogspot.com

Mariah said...

Isn't it funny that we get excited about stretchy pants? I found some at a yard sale that are sooo comfortable, I'm so glad I stopped by that one. Keep us posted on what you're having. There are a lot of boys showing up right now. ;-D